TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- You must be 16 years old or older to access, purchase from, or otherwise use any services listed by Athletic Performances Education Company
- Athletic Performances Education Company courses provides sports training, wellness, physical training, fitness, nutrition, sports education and other related information, applications, and content. It is intended only to assist users in their personal training, wellness, physical fitness, nutrition and sports efforts. Athletic Performances Education Company is not a medical organisation and cannot – and does not – give you medical advice or a medical diagnosis. Nothing contained within Athletic Performances Education Company courses should be construed as medical advice or a medical diagnosis. Any information and reports generated by Athletic Performances Education Company should not be interpreted as a substitute
for physician consultation, evaluation, treatment, or good sense and personal judgment about one’s own condition
- The risk of injury from participation in a fitness regimen and/or from the performance of any exercise is significant, including the potential for catastrophic injury or death. You should and must consult a medical professional before undertaking any fitness regimen or exercise program, including any exercises or techniques set forth or described on Athletic Performances Education Company courses
- Any text, pictures, and description set forth in within Athletic Performances Education Company courses is for educational purposes only (e.g., the information illustrates and explains various fitness-related and exercise techniques). You agree, that you will not undertake or perform any exercise or technique described on an Athletic Performances Education Company courses unless you consult with and are cleared by a medical doctor in relation to such participation
- Athletic Performances Education Company courses contains copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information which may include text, software, photos, video, graphics, music and sound. The entire contents of the courses are copyrighted by Athletic Performances Education Company courses and are subject to international copyright laws. Athletic Performances Education Company courses owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content, as well as in the content original to it. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit, any of the content, in whole or in part. Except as otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law or expressly allowed herein, no copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication or commercial exploitation of downloaded material will be permitted without the express permission of Athletic Performances Education Company. In the event of any permitted copying, redistribution or publication of copyrighted material, no changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark legend or copyright notice shall be made. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any such ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material from Athletic Performances Education Company courses or Online Academy without Athletic Performances Education Company prior written permission. You agree not to display or use in any manner any trademarks or content found on the course.
- You are aware of the risks associated with exercise and fitness training. You are in good health and have no medical condition that would make it
dangerous for you to complete the vigorous physical activities that will be part of the course.
- You understand that all instructional material furnished during this program are protected by various international copyrights owned by Athletic Performance Education Company, and that instructional material is furnished to you for your personal use only. You understand that it is illegal to copy, reproduce, or distribute this instructional material, whether in whole or in part, or to prepare derivative works based on the instructional material.
- You understand that there may be video footage and/or photos taken during the course which are to be used by Athletic Performance Education Company for
promotional reasons only.
- You understand that by accepting the terms and conditions laid out by Athletic Performance Education Company you are acknowledging that you have read and
understand the aforementioned statements above and allow pictures of the course sessions to be taken throughout the course.
- Strict non-refundable policy
- Monthly Payment Plans: By purchasing a Monthly Payment Plan you agree to an initial and recurring monthly fee at the then current monthly rate, and you accept responsibility for all recurring charges until your plan ends.
- Automatic Monthly Renewal Terms: Once you process initial payment, Athletic Performance Education Company will automatically process the next renewal the following month on the same day of initial purchase. Athletic Performance Education Company will continue to charge your credit card until the plan has expired.
- The payment plan is not a subscription and cannot be cancelled, paused or altered at any point.
- By using this Recurring Payment Plans service, you are availing yourself of the services and information and content offered through Athletic Performance Education Company courses. You agree to be bound by this Terms of Service in effect at the time of each purchase of the Recurring Payment Plan.
- Athletic Performance Education Company uses Stripe as a 3rd party provider to manage all Recurring Payment Plans
- At no time does Athletic Performance Education Company store your payment details on Hosting Servers or Computers owned or operated by Athletic Performance Education Company.
- By signing up to an Athletic Performance Education Company Recurring Payment plan, you agree to allow Athletic Performance Education Company to charge your credit card on the agreed date each month for the duration of your payment plan. All payments will be taken via Stripe.com
- When signing up to Athletic Performance Education Company Recurring Payment Plans, you agree to make all payments in full for the duration of your payment plan. You also agree that failure to meet the agreed payments could result in expulsion of your place on the diploma program and may affect your credit rating.
- You will receive course certificate once last payment of the plan has been successfully processed.
- If Athletic Performance Education Company does not receive payment from your credit card provider or if your credit card is rejected, you may be required to provide a second valid credit card before continuing to use the services provided. You authorize Athletic Performance Education Company to charge outstanding fees and other amounts due against provided credit card.
- Athletic Performance Education Company reserve the right to take all steps necessary to collect amounts due from you, including but not limited to legal action and/or using third party collection agencies.
- If your account is more than 90 days past due, and is forwarded to a collections agency, you will additionally be liable for any recovery costs. You are responsible for informing us of any known credit card issues such as lost card. If payment continues to decline your access to the online content will be revoked and you will not qualify to obtain the certification/diploma. Each case will be reviewed on an individual basis and if cancelling of the program is the only option this will result in a charge of 50% of the balance remaining.
- All payments are non-refundable
- For any further information related to the Athletic Performance Education
- Company’s Recurring Payment Plans T&C’s please contact our accounts department on firstname.lastname@example.org
How do our Payment Plans work?
- Athletic Performance Education Company’s payment plans provide students and coaches with fitness education that is easy, accessible and most of all affordable.
- We offer a very simple and easy payment plan setup for all of our fitness education courses. Coaches can get qualified today and start working straight away while paying an affordable payment each month until their course is paid in full.
- Follow these 5 simple steps
- Select which course you would like to attend
- Fill out the required information
- Read over and tick the T&Cs box
- Click subscribe now
You will receive log in details to your online academy
It’s that simple!