- By using this Recurring Payment Plans service, you are availing yourself of the services and information and content offered through Athletic Performance Education Company courses. You agree to be bound by this Terms of Service in effect at the time of each purchase of the Recurring Payment Plan.
- Athletic Performance Education Company uses Stripe as a 3rd party provider to manage all Recurring Payment Plans
- At no time does Athletic Performance Education Company store your payment details on Hosting Servers or Computers owned or operated by Athletic Performance Education Company
- By signing up to an Athletic Performance Education Company Recurring Payment plan, you agree to allow Athletic Performance Education Company to charge your credit card on the agreed date each month for the duration of your payment plan. All payments will be taken via Stripe Subscriptions
- When signing up to Athletic Performance Education Company Recurring Payment Plans, you agree to make all payments in full for the duration of your payment plan. You also agree that failure to meet the agreed payments could result in cancellation of your Course/Certification and may affect your credit rating
- You will receive course certificate once last payment of the plan has been successfully processed
- For any further information related to the Athletic Performance Education Company’s Recurring Payment Plans T&C’s please contact our accounts department on email@example.com
- Unless you have express permission from your parent(s) and/or guardian, you must be 16 years old or older to access, purchase from, or otherwise use any Services listed by Athletic Performances Education Company
- Athletic Performances Education Company courses provides sports training, wellness, physical training, fitness, nutrition, sports education and other related information, applications, and content. It is intended only to assist users in their personal training, wellness, physical fitness, nutrition and sports efforts. Athletic Performances Education Company is not a medical organisation and cannot – and does not – give you medical advice or a medical diagnosis. Nothing contained within Athletic Performances Education Company courses should be construed as medical advice or a medical diagnosis. Any information and reports generated by Athletic Performances Education Company should not be interpreted as a substitute for physician consultation, evaluation, treatment, or good sense and personal judgment about one’s own condition
- The risk of injury from participation in a fitness regimen and/or from the performance of any exercise is significant, including the potential for catastrophic injury or death. You should and must consult a medical professional before undertaking any fitness regimen or exercise program, including any exercises or techniques set forth or described on Athletic Performances Education Company courses
- Any text, pictures, and description set forth in within Athletic Performances Education Company courses is for educational purposes only (e.g., the information illustrates and explains various fitness-related and exercise techniques). You agree, that you will not undertake or perform any exercise or technique described on an Athletic Performances Education Company courses unless you consult with and are cleared by a medical doctor in relation to such participation
- Athletic Performances Education Company courses contains copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information which may include text, software, photos, video, graphics, music and sound. The entire contents of the courses are copyrighted by Athletic Performances Education Company courses and are subject to international copyright laws. Athletic Performances Education Company courses owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content, as well as in the content original to it. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit, any of the content, in whole or in part. Except as otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law or expressly allowed herein, no copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication or commercial exploitation of downloaded material will be permitted without the express permission of Athletic Performances Education Company. In the event of any permitted copying, redistribution or publication of copyrighted material, no changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark legend or copyright notice shall be made. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any such ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material from Athletic Performances Education Company courses or Online Academy without Athletic Performances Education Company prior written permission. You agree not to display or use in any manner any trademarks or content found on the course.
- You are aware of the risks associated with exercise and fitness training. You are in good health and have no medical condition that would make it dangerous for you to complete the vigorous physical activities that will be part of the course
- You understand that all instructional material furnished during this program are protected by various international copyrights owned by Athletic Performance Education Company, and that instructional material is furnished to you for your personal use only. You understand that it is illegal to copy, reproduce, or distribute this instructional material, whether in whole or in part, or to prepare derivative works based on the instructional material
- You understand that there may be video footage and/or photos taken during the course which are to be used by Athletic Performance Education Company for promotional reasons only
- You understand that by accepting the terms and conditions laid out by Athletic Performance Education Company you are acknowledging that you have read and understand the aforementioned statements above and allow pictures of the course sessions to be taken throughout the course
How do our Payment Plans work?
Athletic Performance Education Company’s payment plans provide students and coaches with fitness education that is easy, accessible and most of all affordable.
We offer a very simple and easy payment plan setup for all of our fitness education courses.
With our 0% interest free payment plan structure you can spread your payments out to €100 a month. This means a course that cost €1000 can now be paid at €100 for 10 months.
Coaches can get qualified today and start working straight away while paying an affordable payment each month until their course is paid in full.
Follow these 5 simple steps
- Select which course you would like to attend
- Fill out the required information
- Read over and tick the T&Cs box
- Click subscribe now
- You will receive log in details to your online academy
It’s that simple